In 1993, the NYSOBBA membership instituted a student scholarship program to recognize students enrolled in a member institution who embody the ideals of the organization through meritorious service in an on-campus business related activity, through either volunteer work or employment. The John G. Karrer Scholarship is a $600.00 award, which is disbursed in two $300.00 payments over the course of the academic year.
- Registered for at least half time at a member school and have completed at least 15 credit hours of college coursework.
- Good academic standing
- Enrolled in a degree granting program
- The deadline for application is June 1st for each upcoming academic year.
- Fill in appropriate information on the form below.
- Attach a one-page typed essay that includes your educational/career goals and your service/volunteer work.
- Attach pertinent school information (grades, enrollment, etc.).